Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Notifications

I have the ability to schedule meetings for several of my companies managers. However, I continuously get notifications (more often from the Zoom app on my cell phone or apple watch) for any meetings that they start on their own. Is there a way to tu...

NickSur by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

host key

Hey guys anyone know how to activate a host key or make zoom meeting option available for that? My account says I need admin to approve but its my account IDK what it means by admin and that feature is locked.

mrcano92 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

mute some participants, but not all

Is it possible to set up a meeting so some participants can mute and unmute themselves (or I can do that as host); but others MUST stay muted? I have a committee that I want to be able to interact on Zoom, but many in audience that are "listen only"

jac by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

mute all on host re-entry to main room

My problem is ruining my Zoom experience. I set my Zoom to NOT mute Zoom participants on entry. The last 4 or so times Zoom has done an update, it has started doing this: If I as host go to a break-out room (which I do often during a day), I and ever...

jlmFL by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Zoom app problems

Hello. As I have a Chromebook, support for the Zoom app ended a couple of weeks ago. I host a weekly meeting with up to ten participants, including myself. I have a paid account. At my first meeting with the new App last Wednesday (7th August) my own...

Patsy1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HD Video Field Editable in Settings

Does anyone know what Zoom setting (portal or registry) governs the HD video enable/disable? We know the registry key that will turn on/off the capability but the field is grayed out. What setting is causing the field to not be editable? Ideally we'd...

VanessaS by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to launch or edit polls as host

Initially when I start a scheduled a meeting, I am able to edit and launch polls as host. However, when another user joins the meeting using the same login credentials and becomes co-host, the host is locked out of launching polls. However, the co-ho...

artzingo by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes