Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sharing to a FB page I manage

I cannot get Zoom to give me the option to "share to a page I manage" for Facebook. I used to get this option. Screeenshot attached. Thoughts?

mfshick by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Epic

Can anybody send me a link on how to use epic in zoom or give a basic explanation?

osst by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change my invite link?

I love using my personal meeting room -- I can give out a simple URL to anyone and meet with them. But I just noticed my invite link: https://presum20.zoom.us/j/etc.The "presum20" syntax was from our annual conference two years ago -- that's old and ...

Recording: Camera didn't switch

Hi Community. We recorded a two hour video and normally the camera is switching between both of us, depending of who's speaking. Now in this recording its not switching but stays on one person. Anyone knows how and if we can solve this? Ty in advance

Convert Meeting Recording Stuck at 100%

I recorded a 1.75hr meeting yesterday (5/5) and after I ended the meeting the conversion status box popped up and tracked the conversion of the recording all the way up to the 100% mark, but then nothing has happened since then. Typically the audio a...

avienpcs by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing recording

I recorded a meeting yesterday. After the meeting, I got a message that the meeting needed to be...I can't remember...updated...transferred...some process. That looong process started and at 27%, I got a quick message about "locked" and then the scre...