Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't leave meetings or quit program (Windows 10)

As of a week or two ago, I'm not able to leave meetings by the leave button nor by quitting the program. The only way to get out is to End Task from the task manager. This problem remains even after restarting my laptop. Clicking the Leave button doe...

Jelster by Newcomer
  • 47 replies
  • 16 likes

Meeting time

How come I could before had a free meeting for more than 40 minutes and now anymore? It should be left this way, that was the main reason I still used this app because you could record and use the class for more than 40 minutes, it feels useless usin...

Resolved! Audio settings on Chromebook

We're trying to use a Chromebook for simple zoom calls. But I see only very limited audio settings in a Zoom call when using the Chromebook, ie no way to increase or decrease the mic or speaker volume. Am I missing something or are my options truly l...

CEaton by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom different on iPhone 13

I have changed from iPhone 8 Plus to iPhone 13 mini. In Zoom my thumbnail to right shows image flipped and with black bars tope. This is annoying as I use Zoom for Pilates class and need to see what the teacher is seeing at her end, but black bars st...

bklewes by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interaction desktop & zoom

Our department uses an interaction desktop phone system. Within the past 6 weeks if a staff member has a zoom meeting running and they receive a phone call they are automatically unmuted from zoom when they answer the call. If the staff end the zoom ...

cbauman by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes