Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why Recording File so big?

why are some recording files 3 to 5 times larger than others?we have several user accounts that record one-hour videos.one account generates one-hour video files that are 150MB.Another account's one-hour video would be 700MB. Why?

Audio Recording Cuts Out For Some Speakers

Hello! I recorded a Meeting that had several speakers, however when listening to the recording, only some speakers are captured. It cuts out at around 17minutes for one speaker, but then captures another speaker a few minutes later. We've identified ...

mdburns by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Error 105035

Hello! Can somebody help me?It's the first time I face with error 105035. I can not demonstrate my screen at all. Previously it worked perfectly. How can I solve it?(

Yana_M by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

recording a group session with just the speaker (me)

I frequently record the yoga sessions I teach on zoom, and have had to record them just as I teach them, which is in gallery mode. Is it possible to do this, but record only me? I need to see people as I teach but when they look at the recording they...

Resolved! Is it possible to record only one user all the time?

I don't want to change recording between speakers. The recording should show the main speaker`s video the whole time. The other users should only appear by voice, while you see the video of the main speaker. Is that possible? Thanks a lot in advance!...

Veni by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing roles - documentation not adding up

I want to adjust a user to an Admin role, however, the documentation Zoom provides doesn't actually match the settings. How do I change a user from Member to Admin?https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001078646-Using-role-management#h_748b6fd...

Zoom branding

Hi All, I am looking into how we can brand our zoom as a business - I have looked at the virtual backgrounds and installing the OBS webcam. I find with virtual backgrounds you get a bit of a blur around your head and with the OBS camera installation ...

EHarden by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes