Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording gallery video

I recently changed my computer and now trying to record the interviews for my podcast but on the recording, I don't have the gallery view anymore even if I select it at the beginning of the video.When I check the record, there is only videos where I ...

Login problem

I have a personal zoom account and a pro zoom (business) account. I am able to login to the pro business account using the desktop client but can only login to my personal account on zoom's web portal. I was able to login to both accounts on the port...

REAPTalk by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Show guest in full size

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to make one of the guests appear in size not reduced as invited, but in size as if it were the one who opened the meeting.Thank you

Audio too low in screen share on ipad

HI Please help. It seems that a lot of us are having this problem but there is not a fix?? I read one of the answers the audio is so low is so that we can hear a reply from the participants, but it is so low that you can barely hear it at all. I need...

record a video with screen and cam

I have a meeting on Ethiopian News Eritrea in which I will present the slides. Is it possible to recording slides and cam both at the same time, although I am not host.

zoom home screen

I have 2 kinds of home screens: one with 4 squares and another one which is blue with all the settings possibilities... i want to set my home screen like the one with the 4 colorful screens which I can click on start zoom, join etc. ( I hope you unde...