Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

VPN

Do I need a VPN to be able to start my Zoom meetings from overseas? 

AwatifY by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can a meeting be added to each other?

HelloI announced Meeting on May 11thI was surprised that I did a meting number on a pairI published a link for themIs there a possibility that at the specified time I will open one link and those who enter from the other link will join on the main me...

Hossam1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Add an additional breakout room during a meeting

Hello! I work for an MSP, and a client of ours uses Zoom a great deal. She recently tried to add an additional room to a meeting that was in-progress, and nothing happened when she clicked on the Breakout Room icon. I have read a couple of support ar...

JDeifel by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Accessibility - WCAG issues with new look

I took a screenshot of the new design (Zoom Workplace Version: 6.0.2 (33403) - working on a Mac with OS 14.4] and then put it in grayscale which helps find issues that might affect users with visual disabilities like color blindness and/or low vision...

ZoomGreyScale.png

screen sharing

Hello Zoom Community,I use Zoom (version 6,0,2) on my Samsung Tab S9 tablet (SM,X710 version). When I share my screen I no longer see my participants and they no longer see me either because my camera automatically turns off.How can I remedy this pro...

CAVI06 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio problem the other person can't hear if I ring a bell

When I connect with zoom (the meeting is organised by another person) and I ring a bell or use a bell device in another web page the other person can't hear it.Usually the person who set up the meeting assigns me the same role, I share the screen and...

Susy98 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

host icon picture

Top until yesterday I was able to share my screen with Zoom, then select Facebook live and have my page displayed, I was then able to click on the ZOOM title at the top bar and select a button that allowed my image to float inside the page I was shar...

Gallery view

Zoom updated and ever since the video of myself is long and thin and the thumbnails of participants are only visible in the top left hand corner of their boxes, also long and thin

tina9 by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording host only (not just active speaker)

I teach classes using Zoom. I would like to provide recordings to participants that include only my speaking and screen sharing. I understand that I can choose to record only the active speaker, but this does not quite meet my needs because I have qu...