Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Handover account to successor

Hi, I am using a Zoom-Account (payed) as a leader of a group of patients of a neuronal Desease (Restless Legs Syndrome). I'll give up this engagement at the end of 2024 and my successor will continue my work. Because of a reorganization of these grou...

Resolved! Zoom mutes me when other people talk

When on Zoom the other people cannot hear me if they are talking. It is as if my audio feed is subordinate to everyone else's. Multiple people can talk at the same time and be heard, but not me. I can only be heard if I am the only person talking but...

Webpage zoom home page error

Probably not got the correct Board as system issue not there. So when I login into my account on a windows PC (not the app) I am bounced off the home page with the error trouble fetching user data. All other pages are working fine. What do I need to ...

da62 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

One registration for a webinar series

For context - I am using a Zoom Meetings license for this, not Webinars. I am hosting a series of webinars (6 over the course of a 7 month period). They are not regularly occurring meetings (different days of the week, timing, etc.). I would like par...

ZOOM & DAW on WINDOWS

My co-worker and I are musicians and we need to be able to share musical projects together through our DAW ( in this case Reaper) In real time with audio and video. I am able to share my Audio a Video seamlessly though my iMac, however my co-worker i...