Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Waiting room customization

Hi everyone! I've created several zoom-meetings for my students. Each meeting has it's own topic, so I want to put a corresponding banner on every meeting's waiting room. But I can't find settings to customize a single meeting. In Zoom support I see ...

Resolved! No Record Option

When I'm logged into my basic, unpaid account using the app on my tablet I have no option of recording. When I start a meeting and click the ... the option to record isn't there. When I look it up, Zoom says basic accounts can record and save to thei...

MimiMN by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom recording sound problems

I recorded it on the computer I moved the file and released it on another computer There's no problem with the video, but the audio comes out weird Can't I download the recording file again? The computer I downloaded was formatted

sbman by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

License count

I have a pro plan. When I need create multiple account and assign for 9 accounts the same licenseMy question:I only payment on one account Pro or when I add more users as 9 accounts. I will pay more for 9 account. Thanks

camera showing twice

I'm trying to share the screen using my camera image superimposed on the bottom for a presentation. so far so good. But, in the upper part, another box appears with the same image of my camera but with a black background. How can I remove this second...

IASD by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Piano not audible on Windows 11

I have been using Zoom since the pandemic, and after the last update I cannot get my piano audible for my students on my desktop computer (Windows 11).I have original sound turned on. I have reinstalled Zoom. I have updated all the drivers on Windows...