Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

errors disabling Gong bot in zoom

hi! we recently used gong call recording for our organization but disabled them. for some reason, their recoding bot is still appearing on our sales team calls. Has anyone heard of this before?

Unable to start zoom meeting via Slack

The Zoom invite sent via slack says 'waiting for the host to start the meeting' though I am a host myself. Typing /zoom and clicking enter in any of the slack channels, should start a zoom meeting and let participants join the given link after the ho...

nshenoy by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Spotlight for Host

I attended a meeting once where the host had her screen on auto spotlight / pinned. There was no way for anyone to see another screen, just the host, but we knew others were there from the chat and participant menus. So I looked at how to do this for...

Keyboard disappearing

When I type on a shared photo zoom keeps shutting the keyboard down after only a few letters and my viewers can see unfinished words. It's very frustrating. Does anyone else have this problem? It only happens on zoom and everything is updated to the ...

Smanna by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes