Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom running in background W10 & 11

Licensed User here. The newest update for Zoom keeps the app running in the background once you leave a meeting.I *know* that we can go to the windows task icon bar and right click (AGAIN) on the icon and quit zoom.However this is a hidden and extra ...

davo2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question: Meeting Links Generated prior to Add-on

I feel like I know the answer but my boss REALLY wants this confirmed: Will the meeting links I've generated prior to purchasing an add-on be reflective of said add-on. My guess is that "yes, no matter when the link is generated, upon clicking, the z...

Ora by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Linux version of zoom needs some love.

The Linux version of zoom needs some love.... It legit, doesn't pick up my integrated mic.... I had to switch to my Windows 10 dual boot for the app to work properly, I'd rather not use Windows 10 or any of Microsoft's products. I daily drive one of ...

Zoom share links

My recorded videos are now creating a new link every time I share it with a co-worker and the old link is no longer valid. This doesn't make any sense to me and I would like to revert to the old system. How do I change this back to the old way when t...

speech intelligibility

as participant in zoom meetings I have no control on the audio quality from others. Often there is an echoing effect that muffles speech. Speech is clearer listening through earbuds, but using a sound-bar some speech is inintelligible; the higher the...

Suddenly unmuted

How is it possible that during the meeting ,only my mic suddenly is not muted anymore, eventhough i haven't touched anything?