Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Jabra earbuds cant hear Zoom

Searched the forum, have the latest product from Jabra, newest Galaxy phone, current Zoom app, and can't switch between speakerphone on the Galaxy and the earbuds. Can take calls and listen to music, can't use Zoom. Spoke to Samsung; spoke to Jabra, ...

R3C0IL by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving Zoom reoccurring meetings

Hello...Can I move a zoom meeting to another day by simply dragging on the zoom meeting in Outlook and moving to a different day? Also, will all recipients who have accepted the yearlong occurrences be notified of the change in date of the moved meet...

Gena2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music for fitness class

Hello,I teach a fitness class and have been using I tunes through my laptop. The music quality is ok but it’s hard to control the music through the laptop as I’m teaching. If I want to change a song I have to go back to the pc and scroll and share ag...

zoom on win10 and android

1) first thing i always do when joining a meeting is go to my Windows system volume and lower the volume of the zoom meeting from 100% to 25%. it is way too loud. can you not make the default meeting sound the same as the system sound? under zoom set...

mho by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes