Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

sound sharing is not working

Hi, While sharing the screen, I am trying to play and share audio files(mp3 recordings) and it does not work. Of course, I am choosing "share sound" before sharing my screen to everybody. My zoom is up to date. It occurs with different types of audio...

Video lag during screen share problem

Hello, can you help with laging video during share screen ?..During the online meeting with 100 participants we have problem with shared video. Video is laging and we dont know how to fix it. We tryied every options and nothing help us. Its same if I...

Zoom Mac App

No problems yesterday but when I went to start my meeting today, it wouldn't update, nor load. I removed, reinstalled and still won't work. I followed the steps on the board without any success. iOS Ventura 13.0, MacBook Pro.

"host will let you in soon" not working

i am trying to enter a meeting using a link that's always worked but for the past hour i've been stranded in the waiting room with my screen displaying "host will let you in soon". in all other times i have been in the waiting room, the host has alwa...