Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Facing lag in office meeting

Hi AdminsLast Night, I had a meeting with my team members about our new buyerdirection project. But meeting was too slow and we were facing lagging issue in whole meeting. What is the issue? Thanks in Advance!

Request 720p HD video

1. Please apply for 720p HD video conference .2. Need to apply before each meeting?3. The account expired, renew the fee, need to apply again ?4. After applying, we are the participants and the initiator of the meeting, and we can all see my video. I...

Problem with recording mirroring

Good evening! I'm using Zoom for live meetings. I configured the video to mirror, however, after ending the meeting and processing the recording, when opening the video file the image is not mirrored. In the live broadcast it is mirrored, however, in...