Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cutting a Portion of Zoom Recording

Hello - I need to cut 00:12:36-00:13:00 from a recording that is 01:36:57. I cannot figure out how to do it. I selected the scissor icon and when the blue bar appeared I selected these time codes thinking this portion would get trimmed. Instead, the ...

DBR by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Zoom recording sent to me

I have the url and pass code but the same message comes up ' you cannot view this recording. No permission' . the host confirms all restrictions lifted. Five recipients have the same problem

Hean by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I Fix A Terrible Quality Recording?

Hi,I just recorded a live class (I'm a paying Zoom user) and the recording that was saved to the cloud is awful. It's fuzzy and the audio/video is off. First, why would this happen? (wifi is working and call went fine). Second, is there any way to fi...

NickiG by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share computer audio on Mac anymore

Made no changes to my Mac or app. Suddenly for no apparent reason, can no longer share computer audio in meetings. I do this to share background music. I've uninstalled, and reinstalled, and ensured that screen recording, and nothing. Normal audio is...

Leave meeting to join meeting message

HELP. I keep getting the message "You will have to leave this meeting to join the new meeting". It doesn't matter what I do - uninstall, reinstall, switch off computer - left overnight, every variation I can think of I still get this message as if I ...

sean111 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Password not working

I continue having a strange problem where zoom tells me the password is wrong when trying to join a meeting. The password is just 1 character long (not very secure, I know, but not my choice, and it's a meeting open to the general public in my area a...