Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Record Meeting with Screen Share (picture in picture)

I would like to record a video using screenshare. When I select the screen and layout, the recording always defaults to a large shared screen with my cam video to the top right outside of the shared screen. I have followed various setting suggestions...

US Based Toll Free Numbers?

We have been using Zoom Meetings for a while and we recently upgraded our audio to include the Audio Conferencing Plan. After looking at the US based numbers we realized we didn't see any US Toll Free Numbers. There are 5 US Toll numbers to choose fr...

ledzoom by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Screen Recordings?

Not sure if i chose the right "location" for this post, but im trying to figure out a way my customers can send me a zoom clip or screen recording of what they are looking at. I have an ecommerce membership site and want to put a button in there that...

Background image not changing

Hi,I have been so frustrated! I uploaded some new images into my Zoom settings and changed my background image to a new one. The problem is that even after making this change, the old image is still the one showing up in my background. Why is this ha...

iPad Pro's sharing screen is extremely laggy

Hi there, I found it is extremely laggy on the audience side when share screen with my iPad Pro (M2). It is unlikely to be an issue related to the Wi-Fi speed, as there is no problem when share with my laptop or phone. I wonder what the problem might...

jcheng by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Meeting ID to a Custom Link

I have the Zoom 1 Pro license. Can I change my Meeting ID to a custom link? I don't see it in my Profile setting below the Meeting ID. Am I looking in the wrong place, or do I not have the right plan?

MarlaH by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mic very quiet

Ever since Zoom updated to version 6.0 i'm having mic issues. V6.1.1Windows 11Lenovo Carbon X1 Whether i'm using the Lenovo inbuilt microphone or a 3.5mm headset with mic - other participants state that i'm either very quiet (they have to have their ...