Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM not working on SAMSUNG Android Tablet

Hello Team Zoom, I bought a new Samsung Andriod tablet on the 30th March. Very expensive device. ZOOM worked fine until May. I went to China to deliver lectures...not using ZOOM. This week I needed ZOOM again and it does not work. It does the SSO log...

Danica1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduled meeting chat

Good day, I scheduled a meeting and posted a message to the participants in the meeting chat however I got this notice: that x email address is an external user and cannot be added and to Change my privacy settings to add the user, but I am not seein...

Help! Missing Zoom Recording on Local Device

Hoping someone can help me. I was invited to a Zoom meeting, which I recorded on my local device, but I cannot find the recording. Is there any way of retrieving it or is it gone forever? This was nearly 2 hours of info I really need, so I'm sick to ...