Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Upside Down Video

My Zoom video shows me upside down. The background image is correct but not the "front" of the background. Which displays an upside down image. See screenshot below. And Yes, I have checked the camera. It works fine. It is definitely is Zoom. Done a ...

upsidedown.jpg

I am upside down in video

Every time I join or start a meeting on Zoom my video has me upside down. I never changed anything. I've tried to rotate it, but there is nowhere I find to do that. Hovering over the screen does not show a rotate button. Ideas please!!

Waiting Room Video Upload Failure

Hello - I've been trying to upload video to the Zoom Waiting Room for several weeks now, and have tried everything. My video is the right type and the right size. I can upload it, but when I click Save the system tells me "Video Upload Failed". I hav...

SBrand by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Report to Trust & Safety - 500 Internal Server Error

Anyone else not able to report a participant due to a 500 Internal Server Error? We had a person join our meeting under someone else's name, expose himself, and leave. He's done this before, and we tried reporting him before, but got the same Interna...

BTY-408 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add another language to Zoom Workplace UI

Hi, dudes!I need to add Ukrainian language to my Zoom Desktop app. I'm the translator of LibreOffice to my native language, so I understand the ways of software translations.Please let me know how to participate in this project.

Lumino by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes