Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding new people to a recurring meeting

I have a recurring Zoom meeting and I am trying to add new attendees but keep getting the message "you are not the host"I opened the meeting and looked at the data and it does show me and my correct email as the host. I'd prefer not to cancel this st...

JBoom by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Бизнес аккаунт

Привет!Для компании купили бизнес лицензию , чтобы объединить все учетные записи под один бизнес аккаунт.1. При переходе у сотрудников был выбор - зачислить деньги себе обратно на счет, либо на счет того, кто приглашает в пространство. Все выбирали з...

Яна1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new meeting problem

after my zoom was updated recently, everytime i want to start a new meeting, it gives me message that i have another open meeting , which is not correct. i signed out and signed in again but no change. any suggestion please.

group ZOOM

I only have the free version of ZOOM but would like to set up a meeting where anyone can join without sending out individual invitations. Can I do that from the free version?

Tomcat by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Filters

I have searched and searched for a solution. My video filters are not working. When I use the Zoom app on my Macbook Air they are not present. When I join a meeting I created via the desktop (without logging into my account), filters are there. Other...

tchill by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to see video filter's

They simply are gone! My settings is turned on, but the filters are not showing. I can't get past the bot to get to technical support and I'm teaching tomorrow. See the attachments.Can anyone help me?Sandy

Oops!

New to Zoom, I inadvertently began the process of hosting a meeting. Attempting to correct my mistake, I found a boatload of options for meetings ... but no way to cancel. I thought it would disappear. However, a window continues to pop up for me to ...

newcomer misclick, can't undo mistake

As a newcomer attempting to familiarize myself with Zoom, an accidental click found me looking at myself about to host a meeting. I don't want to host . . . I want to attend! With a gazillion hosting options, the only one missing is how to cancel/del...

Windows 11 / low system resources

Since upgrading to Windows 11 (regular end-user track--nothing Insider), I've found a Zoom session (using the Zoom client) often eventually produces a "Low system resources may affect your audio quality. Try closing some applications to improve perfo...

Oneota by Newcomer
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes