Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Low volume problem

The audio volume suddenly decreased upon starting a zoom call several days ago. I uploaded the latest version and I have checked all voume levels with zoom and on my computer without being able to correct the problem. I do not have the low volume pro...

dbtate by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Live stream Zoom Meeting to Facebook Live

I know the ability to livestream to FB Groups is gone, but it seems it can be done to Pages or a Personal Profile. When I'm in a Zoom meeting and get to "Live stream Zoom Meeting to Facebook Live" it gives me the option to "Choose where to post your ...

Recording a meeting that I have to leave early

Hi, We are holding a meeting tomorrow and I need to record but also I have to leave the meeting early. I am confused on how to do this. I don't have a plan that will allow for an Alternative Host or another "licensed" user. If *I* record to the cloud...

Endless registration loop for meeting?

We recently had an issue where over 70 people registered for a meeting. Around half of them got into the meeting fine from the link in the registration email. The other half got sent into an eternal registration loop (they would click the join meetin...