Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Greenhouse host issue

All of our employees have licensed zoom accounts. For some reason when I try to add a particular employee as a host on an interview invite an error occurs saying he "is not a zoom user." We haven checked that his zoom integration is set up on greenho...

Spontaneous change in video zoom during a meeting

In the last couple of months, it has often happened that the zoom of my video spontaneously changes during a meeting. It suddenly becomes larger and closer, literally “jumping” onto another participant of the meeting. What is this? How can I stop thi...

Zoom and iPhone Focus

If I am in a meeting on Zoom on my laptop, is my status communicated to other devices where I am logged into the same account?For example, does Zoom on my iPhone receive my status from my PC? I ask because I received several phone calls during a meet...

RBenson by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How do you cast your audio to the TV?

When using chromecast to cast a webinar to a TV... How do you cast the audio with the video? In every instance I know of the audio only plays from the casting device and not through the TV speakers...

Danno by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

share screen

I have zoom on my laptop, but each time I try to share my screen in a meeting, I get a box with the options, but no SHARE button. When this happens, I have to logout of Zoom and come back in. Can anyone help?

terni by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 5.15.3.4839 on Ubuntu Linux high CPU load

Not sure if this is the right board to report this issue - I recently upgraded my zoom from 5.12.9.367 to 5.15.3.4839 on my Ubuntu 22.04 Linux, and found that the new version of zoom keeps on using 100% CPU even during idle. After I reverted the vers...

fangq by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes