Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participants video displaying inappropriate content

Version: 6.0.10 (39647) Our meetings are open to anyone, and we like to see participants faces, but I need a way to control what those participants show as video, like preventing them from running some kind of video loop of erotic behavior. Seeing th...

Video Meetings

I attend Zoom video conference meetings regularly and I feel uncomfortable that I have my video on and my face showing and some attendees have their video turned off but they can still see everyone else. Is there any way that a meeting can be set up ...

IM13 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dance class music

Hi,I teach dance classes on zoom and have a separate speaker for the music, however, the music sound keeps cutting out for the participants. It used to work fine but has been awful for months now. I've tried adjusting the settings with no luck, and t...