Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduler emails

I started to use the scheduler. When it sends out the invite after someone schedules a meeting, the subject line of the email has my first name in lowercase. ie: tina instead of Tina. I have checked my Google and Zoom profiles and it is all correct. ...

Zoom Apps side panel resizing

Hi, I'm creating a Zoom app. I am noticing that I only have 2 choices collapse and expand. The collapse is too small and expand is too big. The user can re-adjust the size manually. But I would prefer to resize it to the right size for my app by defa...

host unable to see me

On my macbook i can see myself my camera is working fine but when trying to join a meeting for my test my teacher is saying its not allowing them to see me on my screen it says the camera is turned on but theyre just seeing a black screen i have my c...

Cannot install Zoom on Android

I have been unable to reinstall Zoom on my Android phone. I have tried so many fixes (clearing the cache, downloading from the website rather than Google Play, disabling firewalls, virus protection etc) but nothing has worked. Has anyone encountered ...

Recordings going directly to trash

My Zoom recordings are delivered directly to the trash, not the recording folder.1) I have checked the settings and confirmed that I have NOT selected that option by mistake. 2) I am not at my recording limit as Pro allows 5GB and I only have 3500 MB...

Can't give license to other hosts

Hello!I can't give licenses to other hosts for some reason. I have 9 licenses and I want to give 7 of them to hosts, but I got an error message that I don't have enough licenses. I also tried to give licenses one by one, but on the 7th host it starte...

Ultimaschool_0-1681234082324.png

Cell phone/ app version questions

Hi, I have several questions about using zoom on a cell phone as I’m having some issues. 1) I have the app installed, but I usually open zoom from a link that a Skool.com classroom (for zoom course I’m taking) has listed - so does that default to the...

cboz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes