Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Simultaneous rooms

I need your help.Last week I had a meeting with 60 people. I had to separate them into simultaneous rooms and several did not receive the invitation that appears on the screen for the person to accept going to the simultaneous room. I had to manually...

Web camera issue

Dear, I have a webcam problem every time I connect to zoom through my account. The picture suddenly jumps or freezes. On other platforms the webcam works fine, only with zoom. It is so unprofessional every time, especially if I am recording a video. ...

hay un glich en la ultima version

Does it happen to anyone else that writing in the chat is torture?every time the cameras are reset or someone enters or leaves the room, the cursor disappears from the typing area and I have to reposition it with the mouse over and over again. it's i...

Areina by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

watch recording

i keep getting a message that I entered the wrong passcode when I try to watch a recording. Do you know what am doing wrong?

Video Quality

My face in the video has too much contrast and is blue-gray instead of skin-colored. I just bought the laptop new, everything was fine for the first two meetings. Today at the beginning of the meeting something changed. What can I do to make my face ...

RenaRu1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook reminder

How to remove continuous reminder messages of Zoom meeting from my outlook agenda. Every time I open outlook, I receive the same zoom meeting notices, also from zoom meetings from days ago. I click to remove the invation and it pops up back. any sugg...

JanH1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Client HD Requirements

Does anyone know what is required for the host to provide HD(720P) video while using Zoom Meeting WEB CLIENT? I've read statements https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207347086-Group-HD and discussion about desktop client HD video requirements ...

Ruijie by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes