Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Registration for a recurring zoom meeting

Had multiple issues:Registered participants unable to attend the session.Troubleshoot by:1. Clicking on the join button on confirmation email received2. Copy & pasting the link into browser3. Using the meeting code and passcode4. Using a forwarded li...

Joxx by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Powerpoint

I was sharing a powerpoint during a meeting. When closing the ppt I saved it and it got saved as a zoom.ppt deck. Now I am not able to see my original ppt and the new saved one does not open with powerpoint thought it is saved as .pptWhat can I do?

VC_EID by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HD video meeting

hello i cant meeting HD resolution. Video send resolution 320x180 receive resolution 640x360. how to increace resoltuon? our account is PRO account

Zoom Meeting Host Locking Up

Since the end of August, we have been experiencing problems for the meeting hosts during Zoom Meetings. The host will lose their controls, the screen shares will fail to update, and they seem to have no other choice than to force a shutdown of the Zo...

GFO by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Issues on recording playback

When recording for podcasting I notice an issue that when one person talks, any 'talking over' eachother, or grunts of agreement from the second speaker cut out the main talker or just get muted automatically and I don't know how to stop it. I always...