Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Wrong dates on registration links

Twice now I have scheduled meetings for specific dates and times that require registration. Both times the date and time on the registration link has reflected the day I scheduled the meeting rather than the day of the meeting. I tested the registrat...

ancheta by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update or uninstall Zoom

Hello, I am working with a client, and I am having trouble updating Zoom on their desktop. I have tried downloading it off the website with no success. I have also tried to uninstall Zoom to redownload the latest version but when I try to uninstall i...

enel by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lecture on zoom couldn't get my internet to connect

I am brand new to zoom community an missed the online meeting I hope I was not wronged by being misinformed as paid money can I receive an how do I get money back ? As can I watch the recording as I was under the impression that it was ok to not watc...

Bonnie3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

urgent help for share button

For few years I could share screen. Since zoom made changes I can no long share screen although some participants can but not me the HOST. I went to my zoom account, the shared Host feature is chosen but yet I can't share still - I am delivering a cl...

Rala by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

phantom recurring meeting

Help! It seems like Zoom keeps sending out a recurring meeting to 3 people. I have deleted the meeting from my calendar and Zoom, but they keep getting invites and they have to delete them every week. How do I stop them from going out? regards, John

Video flicker; screen freeze

Zoom forced me to download a client update today (1/29/23). As a result I can no longer use video when connecting to a meeting.Or, rather, if I *attempt* to connect with video, the screen flickers continuously, there is line of colored boxes along th...

Recording

Hello! So I just joined Zoom and I enabled recording options on my profile. It still will not give me the "record" option in my meetings. Please help!