Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

camera settings

Recently when a meeting is started the default is my phone camera. I want to disable this function and use the Mac camera.

Host Designation with 40 minute Duration

Our company has an account but I don't want to use our account administrator's name for an upcoming meeting. I would like to use my name since the meeting is only going to last 30 minutes. How do I go about setting up my account (so my name appears a...

MG23TSC by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera

I cannot switch on my camera during zoom meetings. Any suggestions on what could be the problems?

Flora1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Send Invite with Accept/Decline

How can I send Zoom meeting invitations with the accept/decline feature? We use the Calendar program that is provided by Apple within the company. Do I need to set up a Google calendar in order to use that feature? Thanks in advance for any assistanc...

lauren3 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom chat wont work on Chrome os

HP ChromebookChrome OSVersion 108.0.5359.172as up to date as it can be. When students join a zoom call hosted by a teacher? none of the student chats get to the teacher.All students are using the above version, and the teacher is using a Windows 10 P...

dulcis89 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Polls are malfunctioning

In 2 separate zoom accounts, we have had issues with the polls not launching, or not showing that people are answering once launched even though people are in fact submitting answers. During these meetings, if someone else logs in under the host's ac...

Virtual background issue on two computers

I have two computers. One has processor Intel Pentium(R) Silver N5030 CPU @ 1.10GHz The second has processor AMD Athlon Gold 3150U with Radeon Graphics 2.40GHz Now, in the beginning, the Intel Pentium computer gave an error saying it doesn't support ...