Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom takes ages to start

Hi, as of lately I find that each time that I start zoom by putting the link of a zoom room in the browser, it takes ages before the zoom dialog saying that the host will let me in soon appears....is it possible that this happens because I need to in...

Resolved! Screen Sharing

How do I make sure that all participants in my private meeting always get the right to share the screen when they join?

ianmomot by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom not syncing anymore with my Apple Calendar

In the past my Zoom account when I create meetings automatically populate my Apple Calendar, this no longer works. I have tried calendar choices but gives Sign in with google or Microsoft, nothing to do with Apple Mail. I have tried my gmail account ...

RH1656 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem connecting to zoom meetings since upgrade

Ever since Zoom issued an upgrade to Zoom workplace recently, I've been unable to connect to Zoom meetings. I received error message that ARM chip processor will be required and instead of connecting my tablet Zoom crashes. It worked fine prior to th...

MayaM1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to edit Waiting Room

I have a customized waiting room, and it has been like that for over a year. Now I want to edit the customization, with a new image and text. I'm able to do it on the account settings, and I can even click saved. But when checking if the changes are ...

VolmX by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes