Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduling a meeting invites are not being sent

Within the past month or so, whenever I schedule a meeting and add invitees, they do not receive the email. I have to send a separate email with a Zoom link that I copied from the original. How do I fix this? It is very frustrating that people are no...

Facebook Group

Can anyone help me why I can't share my Zoom meeting with one of my Facebook groups? The two options I got were "Share on your Timeline and Share to your Page".

Evan5 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Does not work on Ubuntu 20.04 Error 5003

Hello! My zoom app stopped working on Ubuntu 20.04 2-3 weeks ago. It was version 5.something. Installed 2 years ago. I've updated to 6.0.10.5325, cleared all caches and rebooted PC. I can ping zoom.us and can not ping zoom.com. But it gets resolved i...

AndyKh by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The recurring meetings expired,

I am host of an ongoing meeting. The recurring meetings expired, and I tried to reschedule it. Some how it put another ID number to it. i need help to fix it. Also I think I have 2 profiles not sure. Members are joining the old number and it says I a...

Share sound on an Android tablet

I'm a fitness instructor and I use zoom for my online classes. I just bought a tablet (android) with the intention to have a smaller device that I can carry easily werever I go and be able to keep my classes from it. I installed zoom but when I'm in ...

Iboya by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

El codigo de error

Puede ayudarme alguien con este tema que me está volviendo loco. {"code":4711,"message":"Token de acceso no válido, no contiene ámbitos:[meeting:read:list_meetings, meeting:read:list_meetings:admin]."} Os estaría inmensamente agradecido. Rober