Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Recordings--CANCEL

My zoom automatically records at the start of each meeting. I manually end recording. How can I cancel that so it doesn't happen at the start of a new meeting?

RZG_LGM by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Instant meeting

I did an upgrade of the new version of Zoom but now My students cant use my general ID personal meeting for our lessons. If I copy that link and I want use it for every our meetings now the Id participant change every time. What can I do ? @membershi...

Valman by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Change Meeting Link

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the meeting link? We have a problem with "Zoom Bombing." Pranksters joining our meetings and performing lewd acts. To solve the problem we are instigating pre-registration, but having a new link would help...

Indeed

I use Indeed to schedule interviews with potential candidates. They allow for third party video conferencing, but I need to paste a video link. I do it this way because Indeed has access to my calendar so the candidate can pick a mutually beneficial ...

MDDerby by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a gallery view option in browser?

I am taking a class via Zoom, but I do not want to download the app to my laptop. I prefer to use it in the browser window. However, I cannot find a gallery view option in the Zoom screen. When I open the settings, there is nothing there, nor is ther...

Profile Picture when video is paused.

When we pause our camera our profile picture takes the place of the video image. I've noticed when some people pause their video their profile picture that takes its place is smaller while other people's pictures take up the entire frame. How do I ge...

Scottw8 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi content (Slides) in a single Zoom session

Greetings - I have a use case were I'm in need to have a single Zoom session and be able to show half of the participants slide set A and the other half of the participants view slide set B while keeping the group as a whole so they can use mics and ...

AVGuy by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes