Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

CPU REQUIREMENTS

A Intel I3-6100u works right on screen sharing or no?Dual and single-core laptops have a reduced frame rate when screen sharing (around 5 frames per second). For optimum screen-sharing performance on laptops, we recommend a quad-core processor or hig...

Incognito feature for breakout moderator

Just curious if there will be a feature in the future for a meeting/breakout moderator to be incognito in order to float in between breakouts, if needed, without disrupting the meeting. I had a stakeholder just recently ask if Zoom has this feature. ...

K_g by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom freezing on iPhone continuity camera

Zoom keeps freezing, and basically not working on continuity camera since latest OS update, I have the latest Zoom update on Mac Desktop. The camera will keep cutting out zooming in and out and freezing. This is rubbish. 14.2.1 (23C71) MacOS Model Na...

External Webcam Not Working on Zoom - Black Screen

My external webcam was working fine with Zoom for months and then all of a sudden sometime in the past two weeks, it stopped working and instead my video is a black screen to participants and to myself. I tested this same external webcam with Google ...

sczoom by Newcomer
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes