Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! delete in-meeting chat

Hello, why can't messages be deleted or moderated in in-chat meetings and webinars? It would be a great feature. Now in-chat meetings are very risky and it is often safer to disable or limit them to host and co-hosts only. Thanks! Federico

zaba by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

IPad Pro Multitasking on Different Monitor

Hi,When I use multitasking and move the Zoom window to a separate monitor, My image is sideways. I realize I can turn the iPad on its side to adjust this but it’s so much easier to draft Word documents side by side in landscape mode. Is it possible t...

Oakguy by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded session didnt save

Hi! I had a one-on-one session with my coach for 1,5 hours and I am sure it recorded, but now its not on my recorded list. Is there any way to get it back? This is horrible :(. I really hope someone can help me with this.

Zoom exits immediately on start

A few days ago Zoom started exiting immediately whenever I try to start it. No error, and barely even any time to see the window before it closes itself. OS: Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTSGraphics: NVIDIA Corporation TU117 [GeForce GTX 1650]Sound: Alesis Multimi...

Too much Zoom noise cancelation

We are a woodturning club who have members do active woodturning demonstrations. We stream our meetings out on Zoom. We use Rode Wireless Go II mics, one connected to a rearable headset on the demonstrator. Using the audio settings options, we have t...

KRob by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes