Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Accessibility for Non Speaker

Hello Everyone I have a friend who recently lost his larynx to cancer.He is wanting to communicate He wants to Join a zoom meeting I am giving him instructions on Chat and Closed captioning. He can use his text to speech application on the iPhone and...

Meeting Issue

I have a free basic account. How can I have my profile picture show instead of a black screen with my name on it when I turn off my video?

Zoom live music

I want to have an in-person and zoom hybrid yoga class. I did tons of research and bought a 2 mic transmitter wireless mic ( rode was recommended but I got synco). They say I can wear one mic, and put the 2nd mic near my speaker that plays the music ...

Subtitles

I'm trying to use Spanish subtitles for a student that I have that does not speak English. I am speaking English and the subtitles seemed to come out All mixed up. How do I fix this?

video quality

I have the Pro version. I have attempted all of the lighting and other video settings; my image on the video is still grainy or fuzzy; blur background is not chosen. I tried to use immersive view for background; only the art gallery is somewhat clear...