Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meeting timer not displaying correctly

Hello, I have downloaded the 'Timer' app (https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/cXw5IXmqT6SIIBQxgM_PfQ) but the clock is displaying like the screenshot instead of as displayed in on the linked page. I am wondering what may be causing the issue? I updated ...

Adam_A_0-1676527465371.png
Adam_A by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Cannot open some of the recordings anymore

Hello together, I need some help and I hope you can get me some. I have a lot of recordings (not mine but they are shared with me) and most of them are not available anymore. It is not because they are too old or something like that, because there ar...

Upgrading To More Participants

I have a meeting that may go over 100 participants, so want to either change to webinar or increase participants. But the only option I'm seeing is an option to add a minimum of 10 licenses. I just want to upgrade to Pro for 1 license. This seems imp...

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 6.28.23 PM.png

Resolved! Participants coming in have the same names

For 2 Zoom meetings now, a number of participants coming in have the same names. Particularly the Co-host's name (my name). During the last meeting, we have 9 participants and at least 3 of them joined in named as "Kim", but others did have their own...

Samsung Smart TV Compatibilty

I am looking to see if the Samsung App Store on newer Samsung Smart TV will allow download of the ZOOM app, then log in, and connect a USB webcam to the Smart TV.Do-able? Still not compatible yet? Any help is great.I am aware I can use the TV as a 2n...

Unable to find Recording post the meeting

HI Team, I unable to find meeting recordings post the meeting. I have checked the Zoom meeting recording list in my login but unable to find the same. i can share the meeting ID on a different mail thread so that you can check & confirm if the record...

Waseem2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help retrieve the meeting recording

I attended a Zoom meeting 23rd May (in hurry) without signing in  . I recorded that meeting. I checked many times in the call of the recording - it was green. When the call ended - i could not find the recording anywhere in my system. Please help me...