Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Typing

When I am in a zoom room, when the cameras shift on the page and I'm in the middle of typing in the chat, why does it cut my typing off and then I have to reclick the chat box to continue typing. It happens every time so it could take me a minute to ...

message to guests

When creating a new meeting it takes too much time to open the message to be sent to my guests.Usually I need to "edit" it to trigger the invitation...

Eial by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to stop name showing on local recordings?

Hello, I am just wondering if there is a way to stop names showing on local recordings? Since the new update there has been a change and display names are automatically included in local recordings. Is there a way to turn this feature off? I have fou...

Roisin by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Locally saved zoom recording

Hi,I just finished recording 3 hours 3-hour-long meeting which was recorded. I saved it locally but when it finished converting I only got 1 hour of recording. Any idea how to retrieve full recordings? Thank you

error code 104101

I've been getting a message about an unstable internet connection, and then i get dropped out of the meeting.the message i get is an error code 104101 . i typically join meetings through a link that is sent to me. i use the microsoft edge browser. i'...

Turning Off Apps for In-Meeting Use

Hello! The meeting I am trying to manage is run 24-hours. Currently we only use the timer app and would like to turn off apps for in-meeting experience. Ideally we would like just the host/cohosts to be able to use a timer and all other apps are turn...

original sound for musicians on iPhone

HelloI am a piano teacherMy student has an iPhone 13, and I can't hear what she plays at all.she has original sound turned onbut there is no "original sound for musicians" option in her zoom iPhone settings.I don't know if the two are the same.what c...