Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

use of material from a website

I want to show some material from a website to enhance a discussion. Is there a way to do that on zoom, Specifically I'd like to show two of the videos from that site.

Bookman by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Testing Zoom performance

Hi,We are experiencing an issue at one of our sites relating to zoom performance - choppy, stuttery video & audio performance.I have been monitoring the general network performance during video meetings & I'm see nothing out of the ordinary - ping re...

Enable dark mode on windows

Hello, i really want to have zoom in dark mode but i cant enable it so how do i do it for windows

Participiants enter other meeting room

Hello.I've tried to find a solution from Zoom troubleshooting, but cannot find any. Why it happens regularly - but not each time - that when participants are using the link I gave them, they enter another meeting room than where I am. Sometimes it he...

BHA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-set zoom meeting link - with fixed name - unchangeable

I was once invited to a Zoom meeting or webinar session (perhaps a webinar) hosted by a government office. Prior to attending the zoom session, the participants must register first. After that, the host sent us a zoom link that directs the participan...

Marlut by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recording

hi,I am the host of webinars with participants less than 100 . I have got a paid license. Now I want to record my webinar in speakers view. I have two questions: 1. how come that the recording of the meeting shows the gallery view ? Even if iIselecte...

sitz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom license

hi, kindly I need to know about the subscription license:- How to link the user with the license.- Are these licenses is related to the host can starting multiple meetings at the same time?for example, in a business subscription, the user can get up ...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program