Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Unable to launch Zoom after upgrade

After the latest upgrade has been installed on my computer zoom is not launching anymore!There is no error message, there is nothing. (Why cannot get any error message if an error happened?) I cannot launch the main application, and i cannot join to ...

Phone Verification fails after receiving Zoom-Code

Hello, I am trying to register my mobile phone number in my profile, using the URL https://zoom.us/profile. The full number itself is already registered as the 2FA method.Registering it as 2FA number five, ten minutes ago went without a hitch.This ti...

Roach by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Alert setting for a sign in?

We have an educational program we are doing for over a year. It would be very useful when some of our faculty, coming in to help with questions, could cause an alert to let the speaker know they are there. Can we set it so that when certain people lo...

Ridiculous issues with new M2 Mac mini?

Hello! I just bought a new M2 Mac mini base model and one of its primary uses is as a videoconferencing machine to be used 3-5 hours a day. I have been having a ridiculous amount of issues and I am looking for ideas. I am using it with a Logitech Bri...

overkill by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Zoom chat copy and paste

When I copy and paste text from a Microsoft Word document into the Zoom chat function, the text is either bold and/or underlined, when it was not like that initially. The formatting of the text also changes. I have never had this problem, till I did ...

MoG1 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes