Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Restore the End meeting option to the floating controls!

The recent design update (May 2024) changed the floating tool bar, removing many things including the option to end the call.As a meeting host, I never stop sharing my screen before ending the call - I just end the call from the ... menu 'End meeting...

Todd3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Adding a Video to my wait room

I am trying to add a video to my wait room and am not able to as yet. I have the most up-to-date version although when I go to my icon on the top right it does not take me to help and show me the version as I was led to believe. Gene

Grechner by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing iPad with zoom on macOS

Hi, I tried connecting my iPad on a zoom call to conduct an online class but share button did not show iPhone/iPad option neither the share desktop was available. Is there any change in the recent updates from Zoom or on macOS that prevent this. Plea...

SH-IBA by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my chat?

I had great content in the chat at the end of my meeting. I got the transcript, audio and video file but not the chat history. how do i get that

Can't see all my browser windows when sharing screen

When I click on the share screen button, I can't see all my open windows to select the one I want to share. There is an icon for microsoft edge and one for chrome and when I hover over the icons a dialogue box gives the number of open pages for that ...

no video

During my zoom meeting yesterday, the video did not work. Only my picture was available. In the bottom left corner, the video indicator had a red slash through it. So I clicked on the up arrow, and I saw that the camera on my pc was selected....as th...

Waiting Room Video

I have added the video to my waiting room but it doesnt show when I turn on the waiting room. I seen a video that says you have to call and tell zoom to enable it but catch22 you cant call or even chat with zoom