Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! help with features in zoom

Hi, I want to conduct multiple sessions over Zoom such that: 1. Only participants logging in using certain email ids are allowed to enter the meeting2. The entry and exit time of each participant is recorded 3. The meeting should allow around a 120 p...

Resolved! PTZ control

Hi! I would like to buy a PTZ camera and use it during video conferencing, so that the not present participants can control the pam, tilt and zoom functions of the camera. Can you help me in which cameras are compatible with this feature and how to i...

ragaszto by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

speaker

I have to take a live lecture for cellege entrance exam. But i don't know why my speaker of desk top does not work.By the way, the speaker works correctly when i am watching youtube etc.... so i can not hear what my teacher says through the zoom. ple...

Can't log in/Not receive one pass code

Suddenly I can't log into my account.I can't receive the one pass code. I've checked the spam/junk folder but there was none from Zoom.I tried to call the support but I need to vertification code which I didn't receive it. Thus support is out of reac...

switch facebook account in webinar

I accidentally logged into the wrong facebook account when I was trying to livestream a webinar. Now I can't seem to separate from that account so that I can use the correct one. I've tried multiple ways. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

Resolved! Licensed accounts Inquiry

In a meeting, only the host has a licensed account, if the host quit out of the meeting, how long would it still be for the left attendees(all of them don't have a license account) to stay in the meeting? Email: ***********

Pokemon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes