Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Tool Bar Issues in Mac Sonoma 14.4.1

Since upgrading to Sonoma, I have lost access to sub-menus on the meeting control bar. I can access *most* options by right clicking in the window, but have lost access to breakout rooms, and other options in the "more" button on the right.Briefly fo...

Mantener unicamente la vista del anfitrión

Como puedo hacer para que en la llamada de zoom únicamente se pueda ver al anfitrión que está hablando y que ningún participante pueda ver el numero de participantes que hay en la llamada ni pueda ver ningún perfil ???Gracias espero sus respuestas.

Zoom Webinar - mute virtual attendees?

Hi,I'm co-hosting a webinar and supposed to assist to mute attendees and disable their right to unmute, I'm aware that such options exist via this screenshot below, can you please advice where / which menu opens these options:https://monosnap.com/fil...

Frosti7 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! URGENT! I can't open the application

I can't start a meeting because, as the popup says, I need to update the application, but there's no way to update the application. Can you please fix it asap? Also, if you don't provide LIVE support, why don't you enable users to download an update ...

Cannot turn off audio alerts on mac

Starting a week or 2 ago, my mac desktop app started announcing people joining / leaving the meeting. The same happens when someone starts screen sharing.I am the host of the meetings, and I am using latest Mac desktop app (apple silicon).I went to t...

omerh by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

zoommtg links not opening Zoom client in Firefox browser

Last week, on Tuesday, 29 April, I used Zoom for the first time in several months and I noticed some new problems. When I clicked on the "Join meeting" link provided in the email, I was taken to the "Join meeting" page, as usual, and received a popup...

GNUTup by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Seeing particpants in portrait

I have a basic Zoom subscription and host weekly meetings where I must see participants in portrait mode. I use an iPad, 8th generation. For the last two weeks I have been unable to activate that view - I only see landscape versions of participants. ...

Trying to turn screen reader off!

Hi,I wonder if anyone can help. When I'm in a meeting everything is being audio-described to me out loud (chat messages, people arriving and leaving etc) which I think means my 'screen reader' settings are on and I don't want them to be.However, when...

Profile name shows "Zoom User"

I have a licensed account. But when I was on a Zoom session, it timed out after 40 minutes. When I looked at my profile, the name was "Zoom User" instead of my name with an e-mail address I've never seen before. I had to log out and log back into my ...

Screen share

I am only able to enable screensharing when I am on the meeting, is there a way I can allow screensharing when I am not there?