Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! recording partially lost

HelloI need a help: i started a meeting on zoom and after 18 minutes i designed a host then when the meeting was finished i didn't manage to get the entire recording but i got only 18 minutes recording. I looked every where in my computer, because i ...

Resolved! Zoom uninstall error

We get an error when we try installing or uninstalling the Zoom application. Error message"C:\Windows\TEMP|ZoomInstallerFull_5.13.11.13434_x64.msi" cannot be found We can't find the MSI file in the temp folder, so we can't reinstall the latest versio...

No button to allow participants to record

Hi Eyeryone, I am using Zoom for Meetings with just one participant. Although me as Host I can locally record the meeting (button is visible) there is no option to allow my participant to record it on her device. I red it should appear in the partici...

Dolma by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Creating multiple meetings for the same time

What's the best paid plan for creating multiple meetings which are supposed to take place at the same time? We have online classes and at 7pm and we need all our instructors to lead a different group at that time. Is there a plan for our needs? Thank...

Cannot update Zoom software

I originally installed Zoom many years ago (pre-Covid) and I am having a problem applying an update. I have downloaded the install exe file for 6.0.11. When this runs it brings uo the sign-in page. I enter the releant details and it returns an error ...

I'm unable to schedule meetings

I have to schedule meeting for BaoBao Technology to discuss about Industrial Touch Screen Monitor using the desktop app, but I can't change the date from today's date on the calendar. I tried last week and today, but it still won't let me set meeting...

Setting up SSO on iphone

Hello, I am trying to setup Zoom using the app on iPhone. The connection is to an SSO account. When the attempt is made, Microsoft gives an error that it is trying to connect to another domain (which I have email for) on my phone. How can that be cle...