Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

authentification

Is there a way to either eliminate the need for an authentication code to my cell phone or at least change the authentication to having a telephone call give me the number? How do I do that?

Resolved! Why group shared applications?

Why did Zoom Meetings share option change to grouped applications? I specifically need to share different documents / apps at different times and I like to know what I'm sharing and not just any one of the open apps. This is a security risk too - as ...

Joining a meeting from SIP room

Hi All, Is there a default dial string/uri for @zoomcrc.com that will prompt for the meeting ID to be entered? I would like to add a join zoom button to my Cisco room panel that connects but prompts the user for the meeting ID. We can join meetings o...

DanBav by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes