Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unstable internet every 10 minutes

Every time I zoom into a meeting on my computer, just every 10 minutes I get a reminder with "Unstable internet connection". Later, I entered another meeting through my phone with the same connection and the receipt did not appear, I understand that ...

Podcast recording

We are going to do our first recording on zoom (used discord before). I see things saying there is a time limit on recording? Is that true? If so how long and can you essentially hit the time limit and the start again?

Alex11 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Courtroom zoom

Trying to find out how to join zoom in San Francisco superior court. Court says it is available but I have been unable to find code or zoom invite anywhere on court site. Dept 505 sffcu vs sfmta

Record in 720

Dear members, I try to record a meeting in hd 720 format, but the recording comes out in a smaller format. I do not understand why. I've already enabled HD recording for groups in the meetings tab. Does anyone know what I should do?

Recording Missing After Transferred Host

I had quite an important meeting. The original meeting host was another person, he transferred the host to me. Then I made another person as a co-host. Now the co-host started recording. After the meeting, the co-host and I could not find the meeting...

ZJYX by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Problem: two guests plus host

I have PRO Using headset. Using lap top. Recording myself as host with two guests. Asked a question to guest #1, could hear the answer. Asked question to guest #2, they could hear me I could not hear them but guest #1 did ear them. Trying to record a...

Multiple spotlight won't work with Livestream

I have noticed that multiple spotlights not working while live streaming to Facebook or Workplace. Sometimes this is critical while we have multiple speakers in the call and we need to spotlight only two participants in those sharing videos. Gallery ...

Problem hearing my singing students

I can not hear my singing students well in certain ranges on the scale when they are doing the vocal exercises. Sometimes I notice there is a difference if they move to a specific spot but I really need to get this handled. Even if they are practical...

Version 5.8.0 (1324)

As a Student I am really interested in Zoom Version Updates. I always keep my app up-to-date. I daily visit Zoom Update Center to get Updated about Zoom versions. The latest Zoom Version 5.8.0 (1324) released on September 22, 2021 is the best zoom ve...

ZoomUser2008_0-1632569110338.png