Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

virtual background not available. I have i7 930

I cannot seem to get the virtual background to work. I think I have the right system requirements - i7-930. I have enabled the virtual background setting on my account. I have updated Zoom to the current update. What else is wrong? It keeps saying th...

mandc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interview overwritten

HiI am new to this, I have done a recorded interview at 8.30 this morning and another at 2.00 pm, the 2.00 pm was saved but it overwrote the 8.30 is there any way I can get the 8.30 back? I cannot see this anywhere and I cannot see what to do next. C...

Resolved! Feature Request: Meeting

In the Dashboard, you can only see all the live meetings and the past meetings. Add a view for a business admin to be able to see all scheduled meeting in a timeframe.

Cannot Set Virtual Background

I hope I am in the right room for this discussion. I am using a Dell PC and have started joining Zoom sessions. I would like to be able to set up my Virtual Background but cannot do this. When in a Zoom session, the ability to create a Virtual Backgr...

EMT_RR by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes