Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Missing video

Hi everyone, I need your help.We're running an event with a pre-recording of an interview which was recorded over Zoom. The interviewer switched the recording to pin the interviewee, and now the entire interview is solely of the interviewee - which w...

Zoom Network Monitoring

Hi,We are attempting to set up a reliable way to monitor the zoom service via our Wireless Network sensors (Vendor is Aruba). They can perform VOIP MOS tests to external services.We are getting half of them reporting ~40% packet loss and the other re...

jnjuki by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My participants have difficult to hear me

Since I did an update of the new version, all my participants have difficulties to hear me. The sound is always with faults, stops and comes back a lot of times. They also can't hear the music and my voice.It looks like there is a bug in the latest v...

Designated Backup.

I am the secretary for a local DC Aikido dojo and every two weeks we have virtual one-hour Aikido sessions. Our Aikido club has a ZOOM account and I am the designated manager of that account. I schedule the ZOOM Aikido sessions and let people into th...

gdaigon by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Accessing live transcriptions after leaving a call

I was wondering if I can ask about access to live transcriptions after participants leave a call. In this case, I enabled live transcription and participants were allowed to download the transcripts. Is it possible for participants to download transc...

phamk by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom PWA

Installed PWA app on Chromebook.. Tried to host meeting but participants could not log in. Message: invalid meeting ID.My video feed also has a screen delay of a second or so.How can I correct these issues?

GerH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PWA on ZoomGov availability

Hello,As Zoom.us has https://pwa.zoom.us/wc/ available.Would Zoom make pwa application available for ZoomGov as well?Thanks,

avs by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes