Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Starting meeting from Chrome extension requires login

I use the Zoom Chrome Extension on my Chrome browser. When I click to start a meeting, it appears that I am signed in as it gives me a "sign out" option. When I then click to start a meeting, it prompts me to sign in to start. Any workarounds for thi...

ahonent by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Required Registration Sign Up Page not Working

I have set up a meeting with required registration. When an invitee clicks on the registration link the zoom registration page comes up - and they fill out the fields - but when they press REGISTER nothing happens. The page does not lead to confirmat...

(FIXED) Virtual background upload stopped working

OS: MacOS Version 12.6.2 (21G320)Zoom app version: 5.15.0 (19644) Zoom virtual background upload previously worked for me. Today I tried to upload a new background but the Zoom app hangs after clicking the "+" button on the Virtual Backgrounds tab of...

Zoom on a Tablet

I'm trying to conduct Zoom meetings using a tablet with external camera and an external mike. The Zoom app doesn't show any ability to switch to aux equipment. Is there a way to do this?

Chat with onscreen keyboard

I have a problem: I can only write with the onscreen keybord of windows 10. Since the last zoom update it always interrupts the word prediction and I have to write letter after letter. Can anyone fix this?

MacBook Air performance tanks when Zoom is open

I have a MacBook Air that's a few years old. 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 16 GB memory. Works fine when Zoom isn't open. When I'm in a Meeting, performance degrades significantly in my browser (Chrome), particularly when I open a Google Doc. The ...

VAKen by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom not recognizing me

how do I get zoom to recognize that its not my daughter signing into zoom and recognize we are two different people with different emails and passwords because it keeps saying that my email is invalid. I am about to start classes and need to be able ...

shless by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes