Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Little help guys...

Hi everyone, Looking to integrate zoom into my academy set up. It's a must I see all participants screens at all times unless I say otherwise, is this possible? Also, is it possible to get post meeting reports such as if any one lost connection etc? ...

corry by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Call history: contacts' names?

Hello everybody, We recently switched to Zoom Phone in our company. All in all it works great but one issue I noticed is that company-wide contacts only seem to be recognized by the app (i.e., the name only shows up) the moment a call goes out or com...

Röbi by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Site-Wide Parking Lot Visibility (Phone > Lines)

I would like my users to see all parked calls in their site when they go to Phone > Lines in the Zoom app.The purpose of a parking lot is to quickly answer calls and park them in the parking lot so someone else in the site can pick it up and help the...

Ry by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom Uyumlu IP Telefon ve Video Konferans Çözümleri

Yealink ve Zoom’un ortak ses çözümü, masaüstü telefonlar, DECT telefonlar ve konferans telefonları dahil olmak üzere üç farklı ürün hattı ile geniş bir çözüm sunar. Yealink T5 İş Telefonu Serisi, her ölçekteki işletme için mümkün olan en iyi kişisell...

emreo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom community

Zoom CommunityJulkerSearch the Zoom CommunityChatReactivation of Zoom Account that Zoom DeactivatedGo to solutionJhoy_16Jhoy_16Observer‎2021-08-22 08:04 PM Good day! Four of our members in zoom organization are deactivated their zoom account by the z...

Julker by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ZoomPhone - SPAM on receiving end phone ID

I need confirmation or assistance that our paid zoomphone numbers should or should not come across as spam numbers at the individual phone number level for inbound caller ID on a phone? In addition, our auto attendant number (company number) comes ac...

halvor4 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes