Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom folder with recordings disappeared

Hello, After the last update in January, my full zoom folder with 2+ years of recordings disappeared. I have searched for it in other places in the computer, but it is simply not there. I tried searching by name, by file type, and nothing. Any idea o...

murteaga by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Language

Hi!My account (profil, meetings) is in French, but when I start a meeting, everything is in English. That was not the case before my computer went to repair and I downloaded Zoom again. How can I have all the features in French while I am in a meetin...

Soniadl by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

'The Host has another meeting in progress'

All participants cant get in the chatroom, but I have already clicked the allow participants join anytime and clear the Waiting Room check box. I'm sure I didn't host any meeting at that period of time. How can I fix the problem?

LTC2023 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Host has another meeting in progress

I was the only host and had the settings so the participants could join at any time. I had only 2 participants currently in the meeting and waiting for a third. The third participant received the message that the host had another meeting in progress....

Zoom Quit Unexpectedly Error

Hi folks, trying to get zoom going on my computer. I am registered and have the program downloaded and installed. However, when I try to open the program I get an error message that says "zoom.us quit unexpectedly" I can try to reopen it, ignore that...

Bear66 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple hosts

Our non-profit has a zoom pro license. We would like to have other people besides myself to host meetings within our organization. Is this possible with our Pro License? Or do I always need to host meetings with different groups with our organization...