Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to Delete "ZoomAudioDevice" on Mac

As the title states, I cannot delete the ZoomAudioDevice.kext (kernel extension) from my Mac. It claims I have permissions to read/write, but will not let me delete it or move it to the trash. The official Zoom support for how to uninstall explicitly...

zaparkin by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Transcript not available

My Zoom settings are automatically set to provide a transcript when recording. For a recent meeting, I recorded and afterwards got an email to say the recording files were available. I went in and downloaded the video and audio files however the tran...

LouiseH by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting registration confirmation page customization?

Hello!Is it possible to direct a meeting registrant to a customized URL after they register for a MEETING (not webinar)? If not, is it possible to customize the standard meeting registration confirmation page? I have figured out how to customize the ...

Participants email not on reports.

Hi All, Can someone help me out to understand in generating reports. I have enabled the Require authentication to join: Sign in to Zoom in order for me collect the all the email address of all the participants. As of now the only emails are on my rep...

Cloud recording disabled

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hello team i m facing a critical problem of cloud recording storage being disabled..Even after deleting more than 40 files including small and big files..it still shows the message that cloud recording has been disabled. Pl...

Zoom recording size

Does anyone know why the size of the recording files of a meeting would suddently be two or three times as many megabytes as previously? I have a one hour meeting that I record weekly, it is usually around 230 to 270 MB when I download it afterwards....