Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom will not let me start my weekly meeting

Dear Friends, I am running Zoom version 5.14.10 on a Mac that runs on MacOS version 13.4.1. For several years, I have been the host for a meeting that I scheduled to run every Wednesday night at 8:00. Zoom has now, apparently, erased that meeting fro...

Resolved! Automatic Recording

My situation is VERY strange. I do not want automatic recordings on any of my meetings. But on one of my two login accounts, for reasons I cannot explain, automatic recording happens on all my "New Meeting" meetings that I launch from my desktop app....

rayokay by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio during Zoom meeting

Good Morning,I'm a new Zoomer. During my first meeting there was no audio on my computer. Microphone worked but speakers didn't. I was able to get audio on my phone. Computer speakers work fine for all other apps. Can anyone help?Thanx

mcs3gc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customize Breakout Rooms?

I have an event coming up and we'd like to have one breakout room open all the time to use as our Help Room. Is there a way to keep this room open, when other breakout rooms have closed? Later in the day we need 4 additional rooms, but only auto assi...

Sound and mic keeps auto muting itself

For soom reason when I am in the Zoom app, my sound and mic keeps auto muting itself when I am on a call with more than two people. It happens all the time when I am presenting which is very unprofessional. I have been n a few forums looking for reso...