Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound Issues-Windows 11

I have tried on two laptops with windows 11. I bought Asus and then I returned thinking it was faulty due to the background music share problems / sound issues. I exchanged with Acer Aspire 5 and I still encounter the same problems. It's a shame I ca...

Raj7 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

certificado

I am having problems with the zoom program because it won't let me log in, it tells me that the certificate is not trusted, no matter what I do it won't let me log in, it just says that there is no network connection.   

Sin título.png Sin título1.png

blur background

my laptop is compatible.. I attached a picture to prove this. I have windows 11. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled. Why is the option not there? help please

RingFA by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom won't install

Anyone have a clue what is going on here? Windows 10 (Pro) crashed and died. I have reinstalled it. When I download the zoom app and try to install, it starts to run through the installation process but ten vanishes. Zoom appears on the start menu. W...

Zoom audio issues

I have Windows 11 and an external sound card. When I use the Zoom app Audio does not come in well but if I use Zoom via my web browser to stream I have no audio issues. This is the second time I've seen this before. I even reinstalled Zoom with no lu...

History of Zoom Meeting

HiIs there a way to access the date and time I joined a zoom meeting? I know that I can find a list of the previous zoom meeting I joined but is there a way I can get the date and time for these past zoom meetings?Thanks

Jdsksdi by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Multiple Zoom Alternative Hosts

Is there a way to add multiple alternative hosts without having to type each users name or first three letters name? Can I create a group and add the group as an Alternative Host?

youngja by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes