Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Reversing touch up my appearance

I tried touch up my appearance. Hated the orange lipstick effect. Toggled it off and rebooted computer. Still have orange lips despite the change/reversal. Please advise how to rectify.

Cannot find cloud zoom room recordings via API

Our zoom room cloud recordings are showing up under Admin -> Recording Management but they do not show up under the Recordings header under "Personal" on the same account. This means I cannot use the OAuth API to call a list of meetings and download ...

Is Zoom trying to push out music teachers?

It's a serious questions relating to "original sound for musicians" setting. It's gotten progressively worse/more difficult for my students to access. First phone and tablet quality got much worse, and harder to get to in settings; now, with recent u...

zoom is running abysmally slowly on a chromebook

Is there a zoom version for chromebook. i remember seeing one before but I can't find one now. Other programs are running perfectly well but Zoom is bringing the chromebook to its knees. Anyone know how we might get this to work?RA