Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Q&A in Meetings

Attempting to use Q&A during Meetings - NOT Webinars. Configuration settings are enabled. But Q&A icons do not appear for host or user and no functionality for Q&A can be found. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SMurray by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

missing recording

Hi I had a zoom call on Sunday that I was made the host of but I recorded to the cloud and can't seem to locate it because I have a basic account. Can I upgrade to get the meeting?

Visual studio cannot be controlled on Zoom screen share

Visual studio cannot be controlled on Zoom screen share.While using Zoom screen share and when we give access with mouse control. Visual studio cannot be operated. Is this there any compatibility issues where Visual Studio will not work on Zoom scree...

Alternative Host

Hi! Is there a way to add an alternative host automatically to every call as they are made without manually entering it in each time?

My Custom Background Image is Blurry?

Hi Folks - I'm trying to create a background for my Zoom meetings, so I went into the video settings and uploaded a background photo. The photo is pretty simple and its a high resolution photo (5333x3000). When I view the photo on my desktop it looks...

LarSeib by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue of mic

my mic is not working for Zoom even if the permission is enabled also tried with other platforms my mic is working. I don't know what can be the issue. please help me with this. ( windows, latest version)

problems entering my own meeting!

Sorry--I put my problem as a reply because I didn't get this box after the Subject box LOLSo --Issue is if I arrive late to a regular meeting I have scheduled, and try to join it after someone got there first, it says I already have a meeting--do I w...

ElisaC by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes