Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

no sound during meeting

Hello, I have been using Zoom for virtual yoga for 3 1/2 years and occasionally I have a problem with sound.Today my meeting was cut short because no one could hear me and I could not resolve issue.Can anyone help? Thank youandischroeder

Email field does auto-populate with O365 contacts anymore

Using a Mac with the latest operating system. Have upgraded to the latest Zoom version. Using O365 as my contact database. In the past, I was able to start typing a persons email address into the invite field and it would suggest different email addr...

RexD by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant Attendance for multiple meetings

Hello, I see that it is possible to find out how long participants joined a meeting that you host but is there a way to get this information in excel for multiple meetings in a specific time frame? As of now it looks like I have to click into the "Pa...

My employee is taking the reigns

Hi All,This is probably a very simply thing, but I have not done this before. I will have an employee run my some Zoom meetings starting this fall. I understand I will have to purchase a lisense for her, but I'm not sure how the rest of it works.... ...

laboehm by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Having Major Troubles with Make.com Connection

I am having major intermittent issues with Zoom and Make.com 'Instant Watch' Module.I have set up a new watch 'Approved Registrations' module. But this is not triggering. I have set this up many times before without a problem. But I have been fightin...

Music not coming through during zoom meeting

Hi, I"m a classical music teacher and my students do remote exams with the Royal Conservatory of Music. Today, we had an experience we've not had before with Zoom. My student and I opened the meeting, which is how the Royal Conservatory does remote e...

Old meeting invites being sent out again

Have had this issue a few times in the past. Today, about 30 people received meeting invites to meetings we had in January and February. I had to delete and reinstall my Outlook, but not sure if that was related. Also opened a meeting and manually in...