Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video

My Apple Studio Display does not work with Zoom in meetings. I have to use my laptop. Why is this? Teams works fine and I'm considering fully switching over to Teams because of this.

Wend-al by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Display

My Apple Studio Display does not work with Zoom in meetings. I have to use my laptop. Why is this? Teams works fine and I'm considering fully switching over to Teams because of this.

Wend-al by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video is not converting

Hello together, I have a problem with my recorded Zoom video. When I double-click the video it is not converting. Can somebody tell me how I can convert the video so that I can watch it? Thank you.

Accessing Meetings

I tried to log on zoom but the message I keep getting is "You must update to the latest version of zoom to start this meeting. Contact your IT admin to update. When I try to uninstall zoom it says I am not the administrator. I don't understand 

Timeout error when joining via browser

Hi there, I'm facing an issue and I don't know how to solve it. I use the WordPress plugin Video Conference with Zoom as a bridge between my zoom account and my website so I can have my meetings on my website. The plugin is linked to my site via a JW...

ErasmusT by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Automating post-meeting surveys

Hi, I'd like to set up post-meeting surveys for my zoom meetings. I am able to create the survey once the meeting has been scheduled, but I would like to set it up so the survey is automatically generated once my clients schedule a meeting with me. T...

Beats Pill Speaker in Zoom

Anyone else use a Beats Pill Speaker in Zoom? It will work for about 10 minutes and then default to another speaker. I've contacted Apple, but they think it's a zoom setting. Any suggestions? I've already tried turning off other speakers, hasn't work...