Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Blank screen while screen sharing on tablet

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet S6 Lite and Zoom version 5.16.10. My screen sharing was working perfectly last week, but when I shared my screen yesterday, it looked normal from my end, but my meeting partner said they only saw a black screen. This ha...

Eva1234 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OpenSSL Vulnerability

The latest Zoom Outlook Plugin (v5.14.6) is still being distributed with OpenSSL v1.1.1n This version of OpenSSL is vulnerable to the following 10 CVEs:CVE-2023-0465 Invalid certificate policies in leaf certificates are silently ignored [Low severity...

Previous meetings not showing up

None of my previous meetings or those of the host accounts for which I am the admin are showing up on the previous meetings list while logged in on the Zoom website. On the previous meetings screen, all of them say "The user does not have any previou...

Canvas Zoom LTI Error

Our Canvas users are receiving the following error message when using the Zoom LTI in Canvas: Error Code 401 - v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=INT_66c240266200e363 Any ideas on what is happening and how to correct it? Thank you!