Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

pin

When in a meeting, as a participant, and I want to pin several participants, why can I not see anyones video besides the host? ive tried and tried to look thru my setting, and still can't get the gallery view and sort gallery button to come on in mee...

Yorel90 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting will shut down in 10 mins

I was on a Zoom meeting and I received a message that the meeting was going to shut down. I was not the only person this happened to. Also, in the security button in the upper left corner of the screen it said I was the host and I was notHelp please

razie3 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video

My video is not working at all! I followed all of the troubleshooting steps and nothing! I have the latest version! I restarted the computer and uninstalled and installed the app again!

dark mode issue

I have the newest zoom update (5.11.0), and I really need to switch to dark mode because light mode is very straining to the eyes, especially with a huge iMac screen close to my face. however, the "dark" option is not available. in fact, the "theme" ...

Resolved! Teaching Voice Lessons on Zoom

Hello out there fellow musicians.Does anyone have any advice about how to get a better sound quality for teaching music, voice specifically, on Zoom.I fixed some of the audio settings, but am not there yet. My student (and me too!) still cuts out abo...

Sudden account suspension

I would be very grateful to get some advice on the following: We have receive a sudden message: " We've detected an issue with user , associated with your Zoom account, that violates the or section 3(d) of Zoom's Terms of Service . For this reason, t...

MEComm by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic updates don't install on some computers

Hi,I set automatic update for Zoom in IT stock I manage by using AU2_EnableAutoUpdate policy with MSI install. Half of computers do not update to the version they should even though the automatic update setting is on. Is there not any option to force...

rotoi by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes